Monday, May 08, 2006

They won't leave me alone.....

I'm trying to empty out all of my online poker accounts. I think I'm done with online poker for now. I cashed out at Crazy Poker, I wrote about it on here, and I gave the rest of my money away at Titan Poker, I had $7.00 and you need to build it up to $50.00 before you can withdraw the money. It was quite a ride at Titan Poker. I was playing .10 / .20 NL holdem. I had my balance as high as $28.00 and then I was down to $12.00. Then one night 3 bad beats and I was pockets out broke. So that was it. Ya think? I'm just minding my own business, checking my email when I get an email from Party Poker. Now I haven't played at Pary Poker for quite some time. The last time I played at Party Poker I deposited $25.00 and cashed out $85.00 about a month later. I didn't like Party Poker because their limits were too high for me. I'm a basic nickel & dime player. The email states that they just deposited $20.00 in my account. Huh? Now I know people just don't go around giving money away so I start reading the fine print. Have to play so many rake hands, can't withdraw less than $50.00, yea, yea, I heard all this before. Bottom line, there was a Jackson in my account to play with. Nice. Well I figure I would track my progress here. See if I build the $20.00 into something. I mean if they are just going to give me money to play poker who am I to argue. So I guess I'm not done with online poker.

No comments: