Saturday, May 13, 2006

Luck be a lady... Yea, Sometimes she's a real Bitch!!

To be honest I feel I'm an unlucky player. I'm so unlucky I have to adjust my game because of it. If I flop 2 pr and there is 2 suited cards on the flop I am ready to fold, if another of that suits on the turn on the river hits I'm ready to fold. I played 3 games last night and won one of them. I didn't finish above 5th in the other two. I find that the first 5 hands of the game will define how I play online. If I get all rags, then it will be a game of rags, if I get some hands to play then that trend will continue. The thing that I hate is when you get good hands that the flop totaly misses. If I have pocket 10's and raise get one caller,the flop comes ace, king, queen. I know I'm already beat. Do I try and catch a 10 or a jack? Not the way I draw cards. I feel like a total cooler. With that said, I'm taking my unlucky self to Art's tonight to play. Art has a weekly two table game. I like playing there, the players are good and I usually make the final table. Tonight I'm not worried about bad luck. Why? I figure I had all the bad luck I could have today. I bought a new grill at Home Depot this morning. As I was pulling into my development it came loose, slid across the bed and flipped out of the truck. It's basicly trash. $277.00 went sliding by me and was all over the street. I was a real shadow traffic alert. So I'm on my way to get another. This one will be tied down. I'm looking forward to playing tonight.

No comments: