Sunday, June 04, 2006

Wow does poker have its swings.

I was just reading my last post here. Man that seems like ages ago. I have hit a dry spell. In the last 3 weeks I've played in 7 Tournaments and one cash game. I was knocked out first 4 games in a row. Then I made it to a final table only to be knocked out in 10th place and out of the money. Then last night in the monthly game I play I was out 4th in the first game and first in the second game. The cash game was a disaster, I lost $20.00 after being up $20.00. It's times like this when you start to question why you play the game at all. The guys I play with smell blood in the water so the ball busting has reached epic proportion. Right now I'm at a crossroads. How do you reverse bad luck? I've tried to tighten up my game. I've read you just have to play through it, that the percentages, if your not making mistakes will swing back in your favor. We shall see.

No comments: