Thursday, March 23, 2006

I have come to 2 conclusions..... Conclusion # 1 Money takes the fun out of poker for me. I hate losing money playing poker. Winning money playing poker is nice, but it's not why I play. I love the game. Conclusion # 2...... Most people play poker differently when money is not involved. If you play at free sites people bet like drunking sailors on a weekend pass. They play like manaics. The other day I played a sit & go for play chips. Within 10 hands I was heads up with my original 1500 chips. I did not play a hand. The funny thing was 20 hands later I won. Boy was the other guy pissed. I would love to play a serious poker game without money involved like there was money involved. Is that too much to ask? I've found an online poker school where you pay a monthly fee and the players are there to learn the game and they take it very serious. The site is www.pokerschoolonline.com I highly recommend it if you want to strenghen your game.

No comments: