Monday, April 24, 2006

Online Poker.. Just When I Thought I was Out, They Pulled Me Back In.....

I was just ready to give up on online poker. I've been beat every way you can be beat. I thought it was hurting my confidence. Well, I was itching to play. I started checking my online poker sites for any forgotten cash. What can it hurt? Party Poker, Poker Rewards, Poker Stars, Poker Room were all empty. Hmmm, How about Absolute Poker, Bodog Poker, Empire Poker, Paradise Poker? Nope, their empty too. I know, how about Purple Lounge, nope. Hmmm, Titan Poker? Nope. Now I know Ultimate Bet, Full Tilt Poker, Full Contact Poker, and Doyles Room are empty. I hate playing on the play chip tables. Whoa, wait what's this? Crazy Poker has $7.00 in my account. Bingo, I'm ready to play. Do I really have accounts on 15 online poker sites? Who cares, take me to the tables. I sat down, err, signed on to a .05 - .10 NL holdem table at 9:30 pm to see if I can turn my luck around. Well, it's 1:15am and I am signing off with $55.00 in my account. I had a run of cards and fish that you can only dream about. Some of the hands I remember: Flopped quad 10's when the flop came 10, 10, 5. I checked he bet out $2.00 I called turn was another 5 I check He goes all in for $18.00 I had $20.00 so I called. cards flip up He had quad 5's So that got me to $38.00 I was down to $25.00 when I had Ace 10 clubs. I raised and was called. The flop comes 2 clubs I bet out and was called. 3rd club on the turn. I check, he goes all in for $23.00. I look for the straight flush there was none so I call. He had a king high flush. So I was up to $48.00. Then I flopped a straight and went all in and was called by pocket Kings and pocket jacks. I was up to $60.00. I didn't want to leave, but it is getting late and I lost an all in when my trip 9's got beat by a flush. It dropped me to $55.00 so I'm calling it a night. It sure was fun! Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in......

No comments: